Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Viet Nam held International Seminar on the Protection of New Plant Varieties
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Viet Nam held International Seminar on the Protection of New Plant Varieties by virtual means.
Thursday, 26 November, 2020
Delegates from ASEAN Plus Three countries namely Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam plus China, Korea and Japan.
Representatives from UPOV, CPVO, GNIS, Naktuinbouw, USPTO, Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality of the Netherlands.
1. Human Resource Development in VN’s PVP System (Viet Nam)
2. Impact of PVP: High quality seeds increase output of Crop production(VINASEED)
3. Development of PVP System in Myanmar (Myanmar)
4. Benefits of membership of UPOV (UPOV)
5. EAPVP Pilot Project (Pilot Project Office)
6. 2021-Study on the EU PVP system and outreach projects in Asia (CPVO)