International Seminar on the Protection of New Plant Varieties Held in Beijing, the People’s Republic of China
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People’s Republic of China held International Seminar on the Protection of New Plant Varieties in Beijing, China.
Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019
Fragrant Hill Hotel Beijing, Beijing, China
Delegates from ASEAN Plus Three countries namely Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam plus China, Korea and Japan. Representatives from UPOV, CPVO, GNIS, Naktuinbouw, USPTO, Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands, Federal Plant Variety Office of Germany and INASE.
◆Meeting Documents :
0. International Seminar Draft Agenda
1. The Development on the PVP of Agriculture in China
2. Plant Variety Protection for Forestry in China Status and Prospect
3. International Cooperation in DUS Examination
4. International Co-operation in DUS testing within the Community Plant Variety Rights system
5. International Cooperation in the PVP implementation in Japan
6. Intellectual property protection and enforcement for plant innovations in the United States